We will only work with a limited number of people in order to ensure that all decisions are made with customers directly in mind. It is important that the manager knows the customer, the important people in their life and iDirect staff. We believe this enables us to build on the quality of the services we provide.
As a management team we continuously ask how do we know things are happening in ways they should. In order to make sure they are, we do the following things:
• Monthly Service Checks with each customer
• Attendance at Team Meetings
• Provide open access to the management team
• Read the daily records from each service every month and question anything that doesn’t match the plan
• Check the charts that the person has for example Menu Planners and food charts
• Medication Audits
• Reviews of incidents, accidents, ABC records and reports of concern
• Provide 24 hour on call including bank holidays and weekends
In addition we use lots of quality checking tools to help make sure we keep checking we are giving people the support they want and need, when they want and need it and in the way they want it.
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for Personal Care. CQC inspect us on a regular basis this can be announced or unannounced. They are always keen to get feedback and information from people who use iDirect or have contact with us if you would like more information we have leaflets and contact information at the office or you can follow this link www.cqc.org.uk/location/1-2480551512. This should take you to the CQC website.
By 2016 iDirect will be completing the NICE Guidelines frameworks with people who know us to look at how we can evidence the standards identified and what actions we need to take to improve. If you are interested in helping us do this please contact Gemma on email@example.com to register your interest. Any action plans will be made available here so keep checking back and let us have your feedback.
Complaints, Compliments and Comments
We always welcome feedback both positive and people suggesting ways we can improve. To provide feedback you can
• Write to : Nikki Henderson, 21 Great Cranford Street, Poundbury, Dorchester DT1 3SQ
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Register to attend one of our annual review days with Gemma at the office
• Complete one of our regular surveys
If we have really got things wrong you can use our complaints policy to make a formal complaint. Please contact office for a copy of the same.