We will only work with a limited number of people in order to ensure that all decisions are made with customers directly in mind. It is important that management staff knows the individual and the important people in their life. We believe this enables us to build on the quality of the services we provide.
As a management team, we continuously ask how we know things are happening in ways they should? In order to make sure they are, we do the following things:
- Monthly Service Checks with each person who is supported
- Attendance at Team Meetings
- Provide open access to the management team
- Read the daily records from each service every month and question anything that doesn’t match the plan
- Check the charts that the person has for example, Menu Planners and food charts
- Medication Audits
- Reviews of incidents, accidents, ABC records and reports of concern
- Provide 24 hour on call including bank holidays and weekends
In addition, we use quality checking tools to ensure that we are giving people the support they want and need, when they want and need it and in the way they want it. We also avail the services of local Quality Checkers such as People First Dorset to independently check our services at regular intervals.
We have been awarded kitemarks by Quality Checkers.
Care Quality Commission (CQC)
We are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for Personal Care in two locations. CQC inspect us on a regular basis this can be announced or unannounced. They are always keen to get feedback and information from people who use iDirect or have contact with us if you would like more information we have leaflets and contact information at the office or you can access CQC Website
Complaints, Compliments and Comments
We always welcome feedback both positive and people suggesting ways we can improve. To provide feedback you can
Write to :
West Dorset office: 21 Great Cranford Street, Poundbury, Dorchester DT1 3SQ
East Dorset, Hampshire and Wiltshire office: Suite 16A6, Peartree Business Centre, Cobham Road, Ferndown, BH21 7PT
If we have really got things wrong you can use our complaints policy to make a formal complaint. Please contact our offices for a copy of the same.